Funding for the Canadian Women’s Foundation Leadership Institute is provided by the Canadian Women’s Foundation and its generous supporters.
The Canadian Women’s Foundation is Canada’s national public foundation for women and girls. Founded in 1991, the Foundation focuses on three key areas:
• transitioning women out of poverty
• ending violence against women and
• building strong resilient girls.
They accomplish this by:
• directly funding projects which are selected within national program strategies
• building the capacity of women’s organizations and leaders
• researching, evaluating, and disseminating program learnings and best practices and
• building philanthropic support for women’s and girls’ programs in Canada.
The Canadian Women’s Foundation is ideally positioned to understand and address the leadership needs of women working for social change in Canada. For more information on the Foundation go to www.canadianwomen.org.